Dual Universe developed by , is a single-shard, sandbox, that takes place in a procedurally generated sci-fi universe. The game focuses on emergent gameplay, which is driven by a unique voxel building system, player-made economies and political systems.
Players can freely modify the voxel-based universe by mining the voxels of various types of worlds, and then use those voxels, or modified versions of them, to create any type of constructs they can imagine, including spaceships, buildings, and space stations.
- Game World
- Game Controls
- Character and equipment
- Ingame Chat and social functions
Building the Metaverse (dev blogs and archives)
- RDMS Rights management
- Lua Scripting in Dual Universe
- Salvage Wrecks
This wiki is written and maintained by the players.
We are currently maintaining 3,421 pages (370 articles)!
- I want to help this wiki!
- See how you can help contribute to the Dual Universe Wiki on the Editor Portal.
- Register an account to keep track of your contributions.